After the massive flooding in San Carlos following Hurricane Jimena, San Carlos is pulling together to rebuild. Our favorite town needs help from all of our friends and a relief effort is underway. Donations are being taken at many locations and the Tucson Rotary and San Carlos Rotary are working diligently to coordinate efforts to bring San Carlos back better than ever!
What is Needed:
Non-Perishable Food: Rice, Beans, and Canned foods
Sleeping Bags, tents, mattresses, bedding, pillows, comforters, blankets
Clothes of all kinds and sizes, shoes (new only)
Home cleaning supplies: Lysol, Bleach, soap, detergent
First Aid: Antiseptics, ointments
Household Items: Tooth Paste, Toiletries, Soap, Shampoo, Hair Brushes, etc
Money (see below)
Where to Send Money:
Make Checks Payable to: The Rotary Club of Tucson Foundation – San Carlos Relief
• This is a 501c3 fund and is tax deductible. This money will be going directly to our sister club; The Rotary Club of San Carlos, Mexico.
Send Checks to: Desert Divers
4837 N. 1st Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85718
Drop Off Locations
Desert Divers, 4837 N. 1st Ave. (Near River)
• Phone: 88-SCUBA
• Email: email@example.com
• Contact: Mike Huhn, Owner
The Dive Shop, 1702 E. Prince
• Phone: 326-DIVE
• Contact: Don George
Risky Business – All Locations: Contact Tom Kruzewski
• 6866 E. Sunrise Dr., Suite 130, 577-0021
• 250 S. Craycroft Road, #140, 548-1610
• 8848 E. Tanque Verde Road, 749-8555
• 10515 N. Oracle Road, 531-0202
Tucson Tractor, 1701 W. Grant
• Phone: 623-5848
• Contact: Chip Delay
Arizona Tile, 756 E. Ft. Lowell
• Phone: 622-4671 Ext. 210 & 310
• Branch Manager: Lorelei Hough
Home of Stephanie Holdbrook, 623-910-1711
9451 W. Mary Ann Dr.
Tom & Jonette Boggess, 928-779-5066
1425 W. Forest Meadows St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001